Market And Bussiness Terms Part 20 (Learn Isoko language)

Market And Bussiness Terms


Section 1:

Pronunciation Guide
For all Section:


Eki.....Market/Bussiness
Ẹdeki.......Market day
Dẹ......Buy
Zẹ.......Sell
Tho eki....Trade

1. Eki... Me bi kpobọ eki
Market... I'm going to the market

2. Ẹdeki...... Nẹnẹ Ẹdeki
Market day..... Today is market day

3. Dẹ..... Ivie dẹ emeri se omẹ
Buy.... Please buy fish for me

4. Zẹ..... Ono ọ be zẹ?
Sell.... Who is selling?

5. Tho Eki.... Mẹ be tho eki
Trading/Bussiness.... I'm doing business 

Section 2:

Ekiotọ....Evening market
Tho.....Price
Brigho...How much
Unuigho....Amount/Price
Ugho....Money

1. Ekiotọ.... Me bi kpobọ ekiotọ
Evening market... I'm going to the evening market

2. Tho..... Mẹ tho emeri na. Rekọ o si ugho noi hi
Price....... I negotiated the price of the fish. But she refused to reduced

3. Brigho... Brigho whọ be zẹe
How much...... How much are you selling it

4. Unu-ugho.... Unu-ugho riẹ o ghare no
Amount/Price... The Price has increased

5. Ugho......Me wo ugho ho
Money.... I don't have money

Section 3:

Uhie-eki.....Shade
Ghoro....Huwk
Whowho......Advertise
Momo........Borrow
Ekpahọ.......Interest

1. Uhie-eki..... Uhie-eki mẹ na
Shade..... This is my shade

2. Ghoro.... Ọmọ nọ o re ghoro ibrẹdi na o fe no enẹna.
Huwk.... The boy that Huwks bread is now a rich boy

3. Whowho.... Me whowho eki mẹ evaọ Itanẹte
Advertise... I advertise my bussiness on the internet

4. Momo..... Me momo ugho mi ei
Borrow.... I borrowed money from him

5. Ekpahọ....Me momo ugho na ababọ ekpahọ  
Interest....I borrowed the money without interest

We appreciate all of our readers. Continue to come for more post. Tell us how you feel in the comment section. And if you want to make a donation to support us to keep making more lessons and vidoes send an email to aodomero@gmail.com.
Thank you!

© Copyright 2021 by Amugini Odomero

Comments

Winnifred said…
Hi I’m new here I want to shock my parents by speaking isoko to them

Popular posts from this blog

Learn Isoko Language Part 1 (Isoko Language Alphabet/ABC)

Learn Isoko Language Part 11 (Number Counting In Isoko Section 1)