Telecommunication Terms (Learn Isoko language Part 21)

Telecommunication Terms



Pronunciation Video:



Phone....Ufonu
Call......Se
Message.....Uwou
Send......vi
Receive..Tobọ
Received....Tobọ no
Internet.....Itanẹte
I could not reach you.....Me se owhẹ bẹ
Don't call me.....Who se omẹ hẹ
I want to call you...Mẹ gwọlọ se owhẹ
Can I call you?.......Kọ mẹ sai se owhẹ?
Type......Kere
Please who is on the line?...Ono mẹ/Ivie ono me bi lele ta ẹme?

Other Conversations

I bought a New phone
Mẹ dẹ ufonu okpokpọ

What type of phone?
Oghẹrẹ ufonu vẹ

Techno

I don't have a phone
Me wo ufonu hu

Please Buy a phone for me
Ivie dẹ ufonu kẹ omẹ

My phone's battery is dead
Ufonu mẹ u fu no

Buy a phone for him/her
Dẹ ufonu kẹe

My phone is faulty
Ufonu mẹ o raha

My phone is very hot
Ufonu mẹ o be roro gaga

My phone is misbehaving/malfunctioning
Ufonu mẹ u bi mu Ru

My phone fell
Ufonu mẹ u kie

He smatched his phone on the ground
Ọ rehọ ufonu riẹ fi otọ raha

My phone was stolen
A tho ufonu mẹ

I misplaced my phone 
Ufonu mẹ u vru

Its a good phone 
Emamọ ufonu ọ

Its a bad phone
Ufonu na u woma ha

Don't Buy it......
Whọ dẹe he

Buy a phone that will last
Dẹ ufonu nọ o rẹ tọ


We appreciate all of our readers. Continue to come for more post. Tell us how you feel in the comment section. And if you want to make a donation to support us to keep making more lessons and vidoes send an email to aodomero@gmail.com.
Thank you!


© Copyright 2021 by Amugini Odomero










Comments

Unknown said…
Good afternoon. Please I need your help with stranslation.
Unknown said…
Good day,I want to learn more on noun phrases in Isoko
If you can help me
Unknown said…
Good day,I want to learn more on noun phrases in Isoko
If you can help me
Unknown said…
Good day sir, please I want to learn noun phrase in Isoko dialect as part of a school project.
Thnaks in advance

Popular posts from this blog

Learn Isoko Language Part 1 (Isoko Language Alphabet/ABC)

Learn Isoko Language Part 11 (Number Counting In Isoko Section 1)